BBQ Store

JB's South African Boerwurst

6686_sku
C$9.95
In stock
1
Product Details

Contains: Salt, Spices, Brown Sugar.

NOTE: This is a seasoning mix only. No Binder is used traditionally. Some do use a cure, many traditional recipes do not; and is simply a fresh grilling sausage.

Following authenticity and tradition... "it must be made up of at least 90% meat, with the remaining 10% being spices, seasonings, and preservatives like vinegar and salt. The sausages must contain beef, but can also include some pork or lamb. And, no more than 30% of the meat content may be made up of fat."

Save this product for later