Olea Herbs de Provence Infused Olive Oil
FLAVOR: Light and savory, with hints of thyme, marjoram, rosemary and lavender. COMPLEMENTS: Soups, seafood, eggs, lamb, beef, poultry, vegetables, grains, pasta, baked goods. VINEGAR PAIRINGS: 25 Star Traditional, Lambrusco, Fig, Lemon, Cranberry Pear, Lavender, Bordeaux Cherry. IDEAS:
- Great on raw, grilled or roasted vegetables or for flavoring rice.
- Combine with Cranberry Pear balsamic to marinate poultry and pork.
- Combine with Lambrusco and Dijon mustard as a potato salad dressing.
- Combine with Lavender or Bordeaux Cherry to marinate lamb.
- Use to roast potatoes and other root vegetables.
- Use for bread dipping or to brush on bread before toasting.
Out of stock
Save this product for later
Display prices in: CAD